Tuesday, May 19, 2009

[ The world is changing or I am changing ? ]

Missed out the post for yesterday.

Haha.

As I came back from 2pm class

I was addicted to MR.Bean's movie.

Haha.


* Guys. Don't get frighten by his silly face. =D

Finally I finished all the 15 episodes.

Haha.

Made me really excited about all the actions that he made.

And the situations that made him turn into a 'bad Bean'.

Haha.

Then at night

I went to my baobeii's house.

Haha.

Damn miss him.

We ate burger and french fries together while watching the "终极三国".

I slept before baobeii as he gonna play Dota wilth Albin.

His kiss woke me up for few second.

Haha.

I know that he was going to sleep that time.

Your kisses are sweet baby.

Your kisses melt my heart.

Really. =)
* I get warmness from your hand, your hugs and your kiss. [M]

Simply took that picture when I was sitting on his back.

Haha. XD

Before leaving baobeii's room today

Hugss again.

Hoho.

Thanks baobeii.

You make my life really sweet. =)

Okay

Gonna turn back here.

Haha.

Today's classes were normal.

But I just feel like to be alone.

For no reason.

As nothing to be spoken. Nothing to be shared.

My day is fulled of tiredness. ><
* Aiyak. Auntie visits me liao ma.


Don't know what's wrong.

The world is changing Or I am changing?

No longer happy with them.

I want to leave here.

Haha.

Let's shift to another topic ya.

This is the first time for me to meet Emelia.

Haha.

She participated in Miss INTI.

And she came here for the purpose of my high heel shoes.

But she can't fit it.

Her foots are small.

Hehe.

Don't worry girl.

You will get it soon.

Then we had a short chat in my room. =)

Tried for the Celcom postpaid sim card since last night.

But until now it haven't work.

Wtf.

Called Ah Ben then.

A common reason that he had used. "Urh..I am so sorry. Now Celcom is having some problems. I think tomorrow it will be okay."

Adoii...><

If it still not okay within this week

I gonna curse Celcom 99 cause it took away my RM75.
*Although I never do that. Wiu witt~ good girl ler. XD


Miss my baobeii right now.

Blogging right now.

Listen to song right now.

Boring right now.

Haha.

Ok la ok la

Gonna continue with my novel luh.

'Goosebump'

Hehe.

88
* My eyesbag again. Sob T-T


I care all the actions about you. Mr Melvin :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers