Monday, May 11, 2009

First day of the actual class .


* Cam-whoring using babe JC's spec. XD

It's a difficulty for me to wake up at 9am again.

Lolx.

Planned to sleep early last night.

But

Haix.

Slept at 1 something I think.

My pro baobeii over slept today.

Haha.

Got extra 1 day for his holiday.

Apply was accepted by Nicholas.

But he wants me to go for the interview within this week at Sungai Wang.

Hmm...

Should I go?

Maybe I should go and try so that I will not leave a repentant for my life.

Some more I really need a job right now.

Haha.

Mama was so worry.

But mama

I trust I can.

I should learn it.

And I will be careful in everything. =)

Should start to learn how to make up and arrange a time for it.

Just try, Jing.

Good Luck.

Going to meet baobeii soon.

Hehe.

And tonight will have a late birthday celebration for babe Shin.

Gonna have dinner with babe Ling luh.

Toodles. =)



Ps/: Dota in your world. But you're in my world. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers