Monday, May 25, 2009

[ Happy Birthday . Nana ]

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY !!

Happy birthday, princess. =)

Although she is an Indian

But her mandarin is freaking well.

Haha.

Love her much. >3

They are steamboat-ing now.

Haha.

I am not participating cause the secret.

Shhh...

Nana

Our secret o.

Haha.

But Nana was just delivering the food for me.


* Steamboat from Crazy Gang.
Thanks a lot !

Hope you happy forever ya.

The training today made me damn tired.

Haix.

Damn ktm.

Damn bus.

Hope I can pass the training on Wednesday.

Haha.

Then I can go for work on next week luh.

Gambateh.

Met Ah Ben at KL Central again.

Haha.

I complained the postpaid with him.

Then he tried to check for me

Finally my numbers work.

Hehe.

But they are not couple number.

Sien. ><

Anyway

I can keep calling my baobeii at no cost luh.

Haha. =D

Tire. Tire. Tire.

Haix.

Bless me on Wednesday.

I don't wanna to go for the 3rd training again.

It's costly, time consuming, energy consuming and classes consuming.

Haha.

What the hell words I am using.

Lolx.

Please.

I wanna pass it.

God bless me.

P/s: Thanks baobeii be my whole day accompanist. Love you always. >3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers