Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The feeling tortures me .

Grrr....... ><

The fuckin' feeling came over me again.

Went to see my cute doctor again.

Haix.

Please la my body. Be well-behaved a bit la.

Sayang huh.

* Neh...my "candy" . Muahaha .. XD

Thx babe Ling.

You saved me again. =)

It rained today evening.

Haha.

Best feeling o.

But I was suffering the pain and can't really enjoy the best feeling.

Haix.

Hope I will be fine. Really hope that.

Received another mail today.

Don't know where will be the venue for the interview this time.

Haix.

Poor babe Whitney left her key in her room.

And babe XinYi was at KL with her baby boy that time.

Haha.

She was showing a damn cute innocent face to me and babe Ling.

Haha.

Then she came to my room and waited for the naughty babe XinYi.

Here's a funny photo of her.

* Took by babe Ling without babe Whitney's noticed. XD

My lens were reached !

Hooray !

And I wore it and simply took a photo.

Here it's.


* My greeny eyes. Hehe. But not so obvious. Going to show more obvious one tomorrow. =)

Baobeii.

I miss you.

Going to continue with the short notes luh.

I will give it to you as soon as possible.

You really scared me just now.

Don't dump me o.

Haha.

Love you always. Melvin.



Ps/: Hope that I will really be fine. Please.








2 comments:

♥BabeRuby♫ said...

Hope u get well SOON...=)

W.Jing said...

Thx o :)

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers