Saturday, May 9, 2009

[ 09.05.2009 ]

Hari Wesak.

Kinda boring today.

Ish. ><

Today is the first time that I woke up so early on Saturday myself at INTI.

Lolx.

My sleeping was wasted. T.T

Gave my friend a long long advice after I woke up.

As he had a misunderstanding about what God gives us.

Haha.

God lets us fall in love.

It doesn't only wanna let us get to know about the feeling of being love and the feeling toward your lover.

But it lets us learn something from love.

Learn about how to be strong after you get a failure in your love.

Learn about how to treasure your lover.

Learn about how to realize the mistakes of the wronged love.

He lives in the sadness for few months already.

Now he wakes up.

He just like got mesmerized.

Never ever wakes up from the sadness.

And he suffered.

Happy and sad are two opposite emotions.

But one of them will be your choice for your life.

It just depends on how you think about all your failures in your life.

Whether you wanna choose to be happy and go through the failure

Or you wanna involve yourself in the abominable sadness for your whole life.

Love is something that difficult to handle, to realize and to face.

Because it is blind.

It has the magic to make you be hypnotized.

Never ever wake up from it.

Some who are not able to face the results of their wronged loves

They just choose "the best" way to solve their problems.

Ya.

Commit suicide.

It is worthless.

Lolx.

They think that ending their life is the easiest way to end their sadness too.

But they are wrong.

That is just a miss for them to learn to grow up in love.

So everyone

Please love yourself. Your life.

Do something that is worth for you to contribute.

I fell into sadness before too.

Yet someone saved me.

And I love him now.

Fall into another sweet love again.

Haha.

Hope this time I won't be hurt anymore.

Hope you will be my MR.Right.

Listened? MR.Melvin Tey Wei Jiun?

Haha.

Currently lacking of money. $_$

I need a job !

Garrrrhhhh~




× 答应我,这次不要再放手 × 晶 ♥ 骏

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers