Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[ My dream . ]



Model?

Model?

Ya.

Model.

Haha.

My dream comes to me.

Haha.

When I was going for my CSC class.

Someone blocked me in front of Bakery.

She is the student from photography club.

She asked me to participate in the model angel contest.

But I was totally lack of confidence.

Then I just left them my contact number and didn't fill up the form.

However

After CSC class and I was coming back with Kelvin

The girl spotted me.

So she came in front of me and tried to persuade me again.

Haha.

With the encourage of Kelvin and my baobeii

I participated.

So I have to wait for the audition this Sunday.

Haha.

Looking forward to it. :)
* The person gave me this card.

Received my second student award while I was having MKT class.

Try my best to get the third student award this semester.

Haha.

But seems a little bit hard.

Especially for MKT,Business Writing and Malaysian Studies. :(

Anyway

I will just try my best.

Going for the second training tomorrow.

Sien arr !

Hope I can pass as I don't want to skip class again. :(

Feel like warning letter is approaching me.

Damn.

Yet Baobeii and I will have our lunch together tomorrow.

Lalala~

Haha. :D

Kinda excited.

I am getting more and more tire these few days.

Haix.

Adding oil to myself.

Gambateh.

P/s: something important to shout out here. "Mr.Melvin , 愛しています ( I love you in Japanese)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers