Sunday, May 24, 2009

[ My Mr.Melvin-Thanks and love you . ]

Woke up at 8.

Damn excited cause I was going to date my baobeii at Timesquare.

Hehe.

After having breakfast at Bistro

Our journey started.

Thanks Mr.Albin ( the driver ). =D

Wei Herng went to meet his girl

Albin and Ah Kit went to Lowyat to buy their computer stuff.

Baobeii and I walked around the shops in Timesquare.

However

I made baobeii angry.

Baobeii kept scolding me.

Haix.

Sorry,my dear.

NO NEXT TIME.

I promised.

We went for a violence movie after I bought Parna's birthday present.

[ Fireball ] - A movie from Thailand.

It's kinda scary as the movie was overly contained violence.

I think it should be named as [ Firefight ].

Haha. XD

Let's take a look of the poster picture.



* A bloody picture =x

I had da tou tie with baobeii.

Hehe.

* Baobeii looked funny in the photo. He is too tall to take it. I like that one which he kissed me. =)

Baobeii and I were damn tired.

We sat here and there to rest and wait for Albin and Ah Kit.

*Baobeii and I.

* Mirror mirror I love you. Hehe.

Going for training tomorrow.

Alone.

Feel a little bit fear.

Haha.

But I will be safe,for sure.

Haha.

God bless me.

Baobeii bless me.

All my friends bless me.

Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

=)


P/s: Sorry my baobeii. Thanks and love you. Mr.Melvin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers