Sunday, May 31, 2009

[ Update . ]


* Was wearing baobeii's ear ring and took this picture.
Update.

Haha.

Now my blog has become a non-everyday-update-blog.

Haha.

Sorry to those friends who come everyday ya.

Haha.

Although maybe don't have any friends come and view my blog recently.

But I know

Andrew, you did.

Haha.

Thanks.

Hmm...

Everything is okay these days.

Baobeii and I get to meet each other quite often.

Haha.

The only disappointment is I had gave up the College Model contest.

Haix.

I lose my dream. :'(

Cheer up. Jing.

Get the chance again next semester.

Haha.

There is no more extra chance for me to skip class again.

But I am now lacking of class-ing mood.

Haha.

Just wanna stay in my room and do whatever I like.

But it is impossible for me to do that.

As warning letter from INTI is gonna make me disappear in INTI,perhaps.

Haha.

So

Jing Jing.

Don't be lazy anymore like what you hope baobeii won't do the same thing with you.

Haha.

Trying my best luh. :)



女人,是自私的.
一旦她拥有了爱情,就会希望自己能
独占一生一世.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers