Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[ 06.05.2009 ]

Alone.

Alone.

In order not to disturb you.

I prefer to be alone.

Rather than make you feel tire cause I stick with you.

I wonder why today I miss you until my brain lost control.

Just wish to meet you.

Wish to meet you.

Just a simple question.

But it is so tough to say it out.

Scare to be rejected.

Scare the feeling comes over me.

Finally

I asked.

But the answer didn't out of my expected.

Wake up ba.

Wake up ba.

Stupid Jing.



I wish to walk alone sometimes.

At a place that no one would recognize me.

Although I wish you are beside me every moment.

Let the wind blows on me.

Blows.



I hope you are beside me.

Right now.

I need your care.

Right now.



Please give me a wish,God.

Can you?

Like this year.

You gave him 2 wishes which already came true.

Please.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers