Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hunting for money .

Went to bank-in the money alone.

The weather was like summer.

Shit.

Was looking for the Indian woman fortune teller.

But she wasn't there anymore I think.

Or maybe my darling wasn't accompany me today.

So she wasn't there.

Haha. =D

Yet I miss my darling on the way to P.B.

No one argue with me along the road.

Just alone.

And I walked in a kinda fast speed in order not to be a victim of those hijackers.

Haha.

And I was safe to INTI finally. =)

Hunting for a job right now.

Hope will get it soon.

Ah Lin arr.

Must help me as you promised ar.

Don't forget nehx.

But I had tried for some.

Just got one reply now.

Haix. =(

Please la.

I need you ler.

Proper classes start tomorrow.

Poor darling's classes from 8am to 2pm continuously.

Haha.

Going to meet him tomorrow.

Excited. =D

1 month and 14 more days to go.

My 19th birthday.

Hope can get a surprise from my baobeii darling.

I start to pray for it from now.
* seems so greedy *




Ps/:I wish to get a surprise from my baobeii on my birthday. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers