Friday, May 8, 2009

[ 08.05.2009 2 ]



Watched " Step up 2 the streets ".

Such an outdated person I am.

Haha.

But the movie was amazing!

I like it so much.

The dancers were so so so pro!

Wow..




Went for the internal audit meeting.

Damn bored.

Don't select me for the next meeting on Oct again,please.

Haha.

Business Law class was interesting.

And it made the time pass so fast.

Hehe.

Meet nice lecturers this semester.

Thanks God.

Hehe.

Dear,add oil in your courseworks this time ya.

I won't let you put so much efforts in your final already.

Haha.

I will help you de. =)

Cause this is the last time for your Accounting.

Do you know?

I can't let you fail again.

Else

I will lose you.

Maybe can't see you here anymore.

That's what I am not able to face.

I am going to crazy

Going to mad

Going to die

If you leave here,baobei.

Promise me, add oil.

Okay?

Don't leave me.

Please.

And this semester I still will be your loyal lao po teacher.

Free for now.

You have to pay me after you marry me huh.

Haha.

Do you still remember you owe me 1 million?

I am sure you still remember it.

Haha.

My lovely baobei.

I want go shopping with baobei nehx.

When huh?

Should find the time for our couple tattoo.

Hiak hiak~




Baobei.

I will never let you go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers