Friday, May 15, 2009

[ Interview . ]

Reached INTI safely.

Haha.

Damn tire. Damn hungry. Damn thirsty.

Haha.

Woke up at 7 something today.

It killed me like hell.

Lolx.

Cause I am a pig.

Have to sleep for a time that I feel is enough for me.

Haha. XD

Was sitting inside ktm.

And I spotted an abang who was having a nice dream that time.


* Am I too naughty? XD

This is the first time for me to reach KL Central and take monorail to Sg.Wang.

Thanks Ah Lin for guidance.

Arigatou Gozaimasu. * Japanese-learned from my Ah Mei

When I just reached KL Central

Omg...

The damn Celcom la.

Took away my RM75 for registering the postpaid.

Wtf.

Nevermind luh.

2 months no need to pay.

Haha.

And can call baobeii for a long long time like what we did before.

Haha.

Hope can get a nice number. =)


* The symbol of KL-taken at Sg.Wang.

When I took this photo

" Eh eh eh..the girl in front of me..first time come to KL meh?" said Ah Lin.

" Aiyak..just wanna share in my blog ma."

Haha.

Ah Lin arr Ah Lin.

I lose to you 99 ler.

Kena bomb so many times.

Made me almost break into pieces. =x

Haha.


* Spotted these babies when Ah Lin was buying his Milo head. And I bought one of them. =D

* Ta Dah~ He is my kaki. Zavier 17 Ah Lin. I was so awful. Haix.


Thanks Ah Lin for waiting me when I was arguing with Ah Ben (the boy in charge of Celcom promotion)

Thanks Ah Lin for paying the monorail fee to Sg.Wang. (RM2.10) =D

Thanks Ah Lin for accompanying me to search for the Bangunan WSF at Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Thanks Ah Lin for waiting me to finish the interview downstairs alone.

Thanks Ah Lin for bringing me to go for a window-shopping at Sg.Wang.

Thanks Ah Lin for accompanying me to go back to Kl Central.

Thanks Ah Lin for endowing his time and slumber to guide me today without any blame.

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU !

Haha.

Touch bor Ah Lin?

Haha.

Next time ya, Starbucks okay?

Promise . : )

Going to have a nap later.

Haha.

Baobei skipped class again.

Kena wash by him just now. =x

Cause I skipped class too.

Haha.

Hope will have a sweet and nice post tomorrow.

As I am going to pato with my baobei at Timesquare.

Hehe.

Love you, Melvin.

* Cam-whoring while waiting for the ktm at KL Central.

Anyway, my apply has been approved.

Toodles. =)


Ps/: Hope baobeii and I will enjoy tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers