Saturday, May 16, 2009

[ Special Saturday . ]

Woke up at 12.30pm.

It was freaking bore.

Zhi Ling came to our room and had a short chat.

We blamed about how bored we were and then

We decided to go to Giant to buy some necessities.

But INTI bus didn't work today.

So we took a taxi to reach there.

Shop. Shop. Shop.


* Our goods. Hehe. :)

We bought a big pack of Korea maggie for our dinner tonight.

Haha.
* We ate it and got a red and swollen lips. Haha.

Kinda sampat girls.

Bought our breakfast for tomorrow too.


* Zhi Ling's bread is damn small compared to mine and Hui Shan's. XD

After buying our things

My tummy was calling for food.

Hungry like hell. ><
* 1 set of Mini Bucket Combo+ 1 large fun fries+ 1 hot Milo.
ps/: just ignore my unsightly Monkey purse there. =x

After fulfilled our free time

Planned to come back to INTI by bus.

However

We couldn't get any bus at the bustop.

Haix.

And it seemed wanna rain that time.

So

Taxi again. *Grrr..

But the abang taxi reduced RM1 for the fee.

Lalala. XD

Thanks a lot !

Before leaving the bustop.

Took some kinda simple photos with them. *I did it for my post today hor. :)


* I was soooo ugly as I haven't take bath yet. =x
Reached INTI around 6pm.

Baobeii just woke up.

Lolx.

Damn Dota makes him become a Dota freak.

Haha.

I wish to reborn and be a Dota hero for my next life.

I want to be NEVERMORE. * If I can choose for what I want to be.

Haha.

Baobeii.

Can you just love me more than the game? T-T

Just came back from the comic shop outside.

Saw something that really took away my attention before we came back.

But it is not that I wanna. =(

Finally my Saturday passed already.

Haix.

How about tomorrow?

Wish to meet baobeii.

But

I am not a Dota hero. :(

I REALLY MISS YOU MUCH MELVIN ! *shouted loudly.

Haix.




ps/:能再爱我多一点吗?










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers