Thursday, May 21, 2009

[ Street Party 2009 . ]


* Simply took it at a small corner.

Street party 2009 was like normal.

Which baobeii and I described it as pasar malam.

Haha.

Ya.

It's really looked like pasar malam.

Damn hot. Damn crowded.

Baobeii kept throwing his tantrum to me.

Cause he was freaking hot.

And we just simply visited all the stalls once.

Then he already sweat like hell.

Haha.

Same for me too.

After came back from there

I went for a cool bath immediately.

Haha. XD

I like the feeling after that.

The thing that I gonna emphasize is

I MET MY BAOBEII.

Haha.

Although I couldn't hold his hand like other couples

I felt it is satisfied.

For me to look at him.

For me to hear his voice.

Enough.

But I will still waiting for you to hold my hand la,baobeii.

Haha.

Don't try to escape.

I will persist to hold you once when I can't bear it anymore.

I don't care.

Lalala~ =p

Haha.

Anyway,

Thanks my sweet heart. =)

* My love only for my baobeii.

Gonna do the Business Writing homework luh.

Haix.

Sien.

Almost forget to update my blog just now.

Haha.

P/s: I hope I can have a nice Sunday. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers