Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sometimes, I rather to be a pretender .

Skipped MKT class today.

Lolx.

Baobeii was frighten by my rushing action to the toilet.

As the sound "ping pong piang".

So sorry ya baobeii. =X

Woke up at 11am again.

Felt much more better.

Got nothing to do after having bath.

So I just simply took a look with baobeii's wallet which has already worn-out.

Haha.

I found something that is kinda important for everyone.

Identity Card. Lolx.

My IC with baobeii.

Haha. XD

I was shocked and was so wished to laugh as loud as I can.

But baobeii was sleeping.

Haha.

My IC was being with him for several weeks.

And I didn't notice about that.

Baobeii totally forgot about it too.

Haha.

Careless couple Jing and Melvin. XD


*My eyesbags T-T. By the way, baobeii was sleeping. Hehe.

Curi-curi took away baobeii's Accounting and Human Relations notes.

Haha.

As I wish to simplify all of the main points so that he can read them more easily.

Poor baobeii.

Tomorrow go to class without notes ya. =D

Shin's celebration was successful.

Hope you really enjoyed it ya.

However

Something was be exposed when we were chit-chatting.

Just pretend to act silly.

Just pretend to act like nothing had happen last night.

I already weary of this place.

And the people here.

Hope to leave here as soon as possible.

But

I need baobeii.

Haha.

Kinda contradiction.

Anyway, here's another one more photo to share.


* I made it. I hope I can smile to face everything. Same for Sze Ling and baobeii. =)

I am chatting with Andrew right now.

Haha.

Get a bit shock after he told me that what he feels about me.

Haha.

Andrew.

I gonna say nothing but thanks.

I am really being protected.

As Melvin Tey Wei Jiun's appearance in this year. =)

Going to have dinner with babe Sze Ling luh.

Hungry le.

Still having the feeling of suffer from gastric.

Ish. ><

I hate it.


Sometimes, I rather to be a pretender.


Ps:/ Currently I miss my old freaking friends damn much.
ShuXin,XueMey,YeeYuan,AhChian,SuetTeng,Tse Her,
Ah Lin,Ah Hong,Ah Lu,Ah Ming and Ceng Ji.
I miss the moment that we're being together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers