Tuesday, May 5, 2009

[ 05.05.2009 ]

The second day at INTI.

Bored.

Luckily I still keeping the last drama to watch,hehe.

But

I miss him.

Every moment.

He really catches my heart away.

Since that day.

His smile, his hugs, his kisses...

So mesmerize.


* the eyebrow..haix..



Received an email from Sheng Kian.

"Do you know how to differentiate like and love?"

One of the sentence really shows what I did before.

Hehe.

"你會希望陪在你的人身邊,看他在你面前睡得如此安逸甜美毫不設防的樣子,你會微笑,會覺得好幸福。"


Ya.

This is what I did when every time I look at him when he is sleeping.

Sweet.

Don't really want to wake him up,sometimes.

Maybe he is having a dream,nice dream.

And his expression makes me feel so sweet.

Makes me not willing to dump him.

For my life.

Ya,my whole life.

But who knows about future?

No one.

Just treasure every moment with him.

Hope he do this too.



But some loves really hurt.

"sorry" is just a simple word.

"sorry" can be very easy.

"sorry" can hurt someone.

"sorry" can be a perfunctory.

"sorry" can be a beginning of a lie.

"sorry" can be an ending too.

Email from Zu Long.

Touching. Love. Regret.

Mixed feelings inside the mail.

Everyone sure will meet a person who really need he or she to treasure in life.

Only treasure can keep the person beside you forever.

Not every "sorry" can bring you a "forgive".

That's why i treasure him.

Treasure the moment.

Treasure his love.

Treasure his care.

I appreciate everything.

Do you?

Baobei, thanks for giving me happiness.

I hope there is no ending point for our love.

Cause I don't really want you to leave in my life.

I need you.

Melvin. Only Melvin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers