Monday, May 4, 2009

[ 04.05.2009 ]

Woke up from my lovely baobei's side.

Baobei changed the cloth of his mattress.

Doraemon ^^

"New kain tilam. Doraemon. It belongs to us. If Wei Herng come i ask him sleep on the floor.hehe. " said baobei.

Touching.

That's why i just gave him a smile.

Nothing is suitable to be the answer.




* Nothing is better. But your shoulder , your hugs



Enrolled.

5 subjects this semester
too.

Baobei is down cause the fuckin' results.

Me too.

Down cause feeling lose.

Down cause I was feeling so glad when I saw baobei was so hardworking and serious for his final but now the things changed.

Down cause baobei feel all his efforts were wasted.

Down when i saw baobei so moody but I can't give him a hand.

Listen to me,dear.

Don't give up.

Add oil this semester.

Okay?

I will always here for you.

Don't give up. Don't feel that you are far from me.

I never compare your study with mine.

The important thing is your heart.

Does it belong to me?

That's the only thing I care.

You listened?

THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CARE.



Received a gift from my friend.

Thanks ya.


It looks nice!



* It shines! Hehe.




Went to Giant and MCD.

Bought coughing medicine for my dear.

Don't really want him to suffer from it.

Like this morning.


Hope dear will drink it.

Waiting for his message.

From 4.36pm till now.

My phone is acting silent.

Silent.silent.silent.

What are you doing?

I miss you.

Can you feel it?







I miss everything about you.

I ♥ Melvin











2 comments:

♥BabeRuby♫ said...

Hope u and Melvin sweet sweet always..=)

W.Jing said...

Thx o =)

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers