Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everyday-update-blog . XD

Haha.

Kinda funny post title today. =D

Anyway

I am going for the interview tomorrow.

Was worried that will go alone to a strange place.

But Ah Lin will wait for me at KL Central.

Hoho.

Thanks Ah Lin much much.

It's so long time that we didn't meet each other.

Haha.

But the pig wants me to wake him up at 9.30am.

Thanks again ya, friend.

Fogging right now.

I am being trapped by it.

And I can't go out for dinner. T-T

Haix.

And I just after washing my clothes !

Omg...

Feeling pekcek now.

Grrrr Arrr !


Today's CSC class was canceled again.

Haha.

Damn happy but it will have a replacement class one day, for sure.

Don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Hope my apply can be approved.

Cause I need the job. =)

Please bless me ya, all my friends.

Baobei skipped class again.

Haix.

So naughty one ler.

Haha.

I miss you ya.



* I like it. =)


Currently, lack of money
lack of healthy
lack of friends
lack of happiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers