Wednesday, May 26, 2010

walking in the sun .

Went to see my lovely doctor again yesterday.
Baby and I were the most lucky couple in the world for that few hours.
Firstly, the taxi that we took faced ponchek problem.
Doii.
The driver still continued to drive man.
BRAVO *clapclap*
Hahaha.
But then we faced another big problem- no taxi to get back to INTI.
TMD. The Rama said he was at airport and can't fetch us back.
Sei lo.
Don't have other taxi's numbers nehx.
We were trying to stop every taxi at the roadside but none of them stop and fetch us.
Then, we started our big big plan.
Walk back to INTI.
WALAO A.
How far and how hot you know?
Baby said he enjoyed that feeling.
God, we were walking in the sun.
How pro.
Hahaha.
Finally, we met 3 students who are from Nilai College and they fetched us back to INTI when there's still 6km for us to walk back to INTI.
Hahaha.
Thanks God. They are just nice.
Nice to the core !
Haha.
Thanks to them so muchiee .
:D


Yewwwwwww.
I bought cup cakes.
Heeeeee.
The taste is still okok lah.
I was attracted by its looking actually.
Haha.

This is mine and I just finished them up. :)

This is baby's.

It is not that sweet as I thought but it is a little bit bitter.
Maybe they used dark chocolate for the top cream.
I wonder whether or not they are still selling these at Digital Carnival tonight.


As promise, I have taken the photo of the scarf that baby's mummy gave to me today.
It accompanied me for the whole ENL class.
8am class o weii.
I can wake up for it.
Not bad not bad.
:)

Be postman for half of the day.
Opps, it's actually postwoman.
LOL.
Muahahahaha.
Went to every faculties in INTI and sent the invitation letter.
Phieww~
Nice try babe.
Nice experience.
Hahahaha.
Thanks LEO.
I have got the best experience from this post.
I wish to give up sometimes, but people said that why, this is a very good experience for you.
And I tell myself to insist to the last minutes.
Now, CC6 is around the corner.
I would like to feel the success of this event together with my LEO friends.
:)

Joined LEO and participated in those events as I want to get a certificate and apply for scholarship.
But I saw a notice posted at INTIMA notice board, Dr.Sia said that who's gonna apply for the scholarship must possess a good results with CGPA 3.8 and above.
I was totally shocked and I was like what the f .
3.8 o weii.
How hard to get this you know.
:(
My dream is over finally.
Gonna tell papa later on.
I am not sure if I am still going to UK for my Degree.


Be well-prepared to welcome my busy June.

Pulau Perhentian 3th to 7th June.
My birthday 25th June.
CC6 25th to 27th June.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers