Monday, May 24, 2010

Jbiee ♥




As I had mentioned in the last post, I will go to Jbiee with the bf after my resit exams.
Make it short la huh, I have had a great Saturday there although ChangWei's driving skill made me so sick.
Aduh.
ChangWei's cute puppy is so cute.
It looks like a real doggie right?
:D

Saturday woke up at 12pm and had mixed rice with baby.
We had a relax and free afternoon after that.
Online, watching tv, reading newspaper and bla bla bla.
We played badminton in the evening.
Hehehe.
It just made me laugh laugh and laugh for no reason.
Was enjoying the excitement I think.
Haha.
We went dinner with his family and that is the very very first time I ate田鸡.
I don't know what should it called in English.
I feel like I was eating a frog.
God.
Although the meat is so freaking smooth and nice, I still dare not to eat so much.
Haha.
Baby dumped me alone at night and he went for dota till 2am.
However, I enjoyed the movie Failure To Launch via Channel 5.
I can't deny, it is a nice movie for me.
It's freaking funny.

I enjoyed the bird nest made by his mother.
God, it's so damn nice.

Yummy~
Wish to have a try?
Hahaha.
Tempting u guys here.
LOL.
Baby said this bowl of bird nest almost cost a person RM100+ lo.
I am so blissful huh.
Hahaha.
Besides, his mother bought me a scarf and i like it too.
:)
Sorry guys, I forget to take the picture of it to show it up here.
But I will try to upload in my next post if I still remember.
Haha.






The day before going to Jbiee, this photo is taken by me as I want to show you guys that baby is bringing the bag to classes luh.
Haha.
I bought him the bag for his last year birthday present.
How is it?
Seems like a bit smaller for him huh.
Or he is just too big?
Hahaha.
Anyway, baby likes it and I am glad to see that.
Heart you lots, Melvin Tey.


Okayy, a busy June is gonna start soon.
Pulau Perhentian, CC6 and of course, MY BIRTHDAY!
But I can't celebrate it on that particular day as it is the first day of CC6 starts.
Hope to get a surprise from baby or my friends, will I?
Haha.

End my post and continue to change the layout of baby's new blogspot.
Weee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers