Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Resit mood .

Finally, I have started my revision.
Haha.
You have to know I am gonna sit for my STA resit exam tomorrow at 2pm.
Lazy pig.
I am not worrying about my STA but my E-Commerce.
Sigh.
I hate theories and I don't have any tips for it.
10 chapters, how am I going to remember all of them?
Grrrrrrrrrrr...

Calm down calm down, just try your best okay? The Angel told me.
What for if you calming youself down? Do you think it can handle? The Devil told me.
But both of them are very pretty ler.
Which side to listen to?
Muahahahaha. *slapping myself*
Why I chose this kinda Anime picture to upload to my blog?
Haha.
In case to tempt you guys to come to my blog la.
Hahaha.
Actually, I can't find a better one than this and I am lazy to continue to find for it.
I should save the time and continue for my revision.
Jangan main-main.
Lazy outside, rajin inside.
Hahahahahahaha.
Photobucket

Exams exams `` Mani mani hom !
Faster finish huh.
I want to go to Jbiee this Friday.
Lalalala ~


p/s: I promise myself not to fall sick this semester before the finals starts or during it. If I still fall sick *touchwood*, I will still go for it no matter how.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers