Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flu-ing .


I don't wanna to be friend with my toilet paper even though it is so cute.
Haha.
Flu-ing la weii.
Suffering la weii.
The medicine is totally useless lo.
Sad case. :(
When can I get my normal body back?
Please come back to me faster, I am gonna sit for my resit papers on Thursday and Friday ler.

My aircon is having problem I think.
It's so damn noisy.
I did not turn it on 24 hours like what i did before as I am flu-ing right now.
ARGH~

While I was viewing back my photos in my laptop,
I only found that I did not post the things that happened in JB when I was there to accompany the bf.
Where to start huh? Haha.


So geli with the blood. ><"

Poor baby suffered a lot with those needles. *sayang*

The red dots. Aiyerrr.

I was there for whole day to accompany baby.
Buy things, chatting, watching tv, helping baby up..... that are the only things that I can do in the hospital.
Haha.
Stayed at Nana's house for 1 night.
Haha.
My very first Indian friend, thanks to you lots !

The spicy curry chicken that is unforgettable. Haha.

Followed baby's mummy go back to their house by their new car- Alpha. *sorry, if I spell it wrongly*
His mummy is so nice and of course, his daddy too.
Haha.
Because of this trip, I have got a special nickname from his daddy- 牵手
LOL.
Very funny right?
Muahahahaha
Guess who? Hahahahha. So cute !

Purposely put my ring beside yours while you were lying in Puteri. It made me miss you so much at that time. Do you know that?

My healthy baby is back at last.
But I an the one who keep falling sick recently.
Really what the hell.
I am going to finish up a roll of toilet paper tonight.
DIU.



Off to bed.
Night.
:))




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers