Sunday, May 2, 2010

Malacca Trip . 01-05-10 to 02-05-10


Photo of the days . :) Hearts her lot yea.


She is sticking me the whole day.












Ugly~ with the cendol. ==

So ugly la weii.
Don't tell me this is a scenario after getting a sick?
LOL.
Anyway, let's turn back.
I am just back from Malacca trip with my family.
I sweated damn damn lots and really behtahan with that geli feeling.
The damn pimples keep popping out at my face and back.
WTF.
But it's still a nice experience to me as this is the very first time I stayed at a resort with a small pool.
:D
Hey hey hey.
I got into the pool it's just with the purpose of taking care of those kids okayy.
No other meaning.
Hahaha.

No nice photo is taken along this trip.
I was so damn bloody ugly la weii.
The shit FreshKon lens make my eyes feel painful after wearing.
I wonder why.
I just bought it okayy.
My RM65 ~
:(

Baby got a gift from mummy too.
Heeeeeee.
Hope he will like the keychain.
:)

I miss you, Mel~vin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers