Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rules rules rules .


Get to know that INTI has just set the rule that students are not allow to wear slippers and shorts to class.
Nabehh.
I angry liao lo.
How come?
INTI is not public uni okayy.
Sien le lo.
Everyday long pants, it will kill me definitely.
Shit man.
How to survive without shorts?
NO SLIPPERS NO SHORTS GUYS !
:(

Remember that someone told me,
"you are so nice and cute, your bf sure stays in blissful everyday"
Hahaha.
I am sure he is, unless he is not treasuring and appreciating the loves.
But I know he does.
We are like good friends, we are like a lovely couple, we are like old couple too...
This kinda feeling is totally different and I like it so much.

Study la weii WWJ.
Mood comes please.
I need you now.
You better go and listen NeedYouNow by Lady Antebellum.
Haha.
Anyway, I will start to study later no matter how.
I promise huh.
Haha.
Don't wanna study, don't wanna busy, just smoke a cigarette and run!
Alejandro ```
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers