Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movies occupied our life . Ewww .

1 year, 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day.
9 movies accompanied us to walk through these 469 days.
As promised, I am going to show out all the movies that we had watched together before.
:D

The very first movie that I watched with you is a Thai movie- Fireball.
It is a violence movie although it is related to basketball.

Date: 24.05.2009
Venue: Timesquare

Then, we were busy for this and that, that and this for 4 months.
We got our first trip to Seremban and watched Final Destination 4.

Date: 11.09.2009
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2


The new MBO attracted us I think.
Haha.
Why do I say so? Because after that we almost went for a movie once a month there.
Loyal customer right.
We do tried to apply for the MBO membership card there but horr you know la huh.
Not that cheap.
Haha.  :p

Date: 23.10.2009
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

Date: 14.01.2010
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

Kindly note that down Old Dogs is a damn nice movie.
So freaking funny.
Have you guys watched it?


Date: 05.03.2010
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

Baby seriously dislike this movie.
He said the story outline is not that good and it is just trying to use some scene and sound effects to freak people out.
Haha. As he said, I was frighten don't know how many times and baby kept scolding me because he was frighten by me all the way. ROFL.

Date: 24.03.2010
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

This movie is for kids la weii I think.
I want to apologize to baby here once again as I chose this movie instead of Day Breakers that day.
Don't nag nag liao huh dear.
Haha.
Date: 07.04.2010
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

Ewwwwwww~
This is a nice movie for us.
I love Medussa.   x)
After 10 days, which is 17.04.2010, we went for 3D Clash Of The Titans at Sunway Pyramid.
The first midnight movie for us.
Yippee ```


Date: 11.04.2010
Venue: Seremban Terminal 2

This is the movie which we watched without any planning.
Haha.
It is quite funny la.
Watched??


I start to miss the popcorn liao.
Baby, movie jom~
Hahahaha.
But I wonder what is nice recently.
Any recommend please?
:p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers