Monday, May 17, 2010

Classes start .


The very first week of this semester has begun.
Should I go to the class?
Hahaha.
What kinda question is this?
Just laugh out loud!
English 3 and Moral Education are the two damn subjects that I enrolled with this semester.
Sound very relax right?
Good good.
Haha. :D

I am gonna say a big BYEBYE to my cute and lovely toilet paper lo !
Haha.
My flu is getting better luh.
Gambateh nehx.
By the way, I found this photo that baby took last night and he did not delete it.
ZOMG.


I put the tissue paper into my nose. SWEAT please. =="""

This photo seriously ruins my image.
Hahahaha.
But I still wanna share it up here.
Don't get shock, but you are allowed to sweat.
Muahahahaha.

Went Giant yesterday with the baobeii to buy my Super Power Bijiran Oat.
And when we were going to take taxi and back to INTI,
I spotted DURIANS !
I sniffed its smell even though I am flu-ing.
Heyy guys, I said seriously, I SNIFFED THE SMELL.
Yewww~
I bought 1 pack at last which cost me RM20.
Very expensive hor?


Took this before baby and I going to finish them up. :P

Do you guys play Left4Dead?
I wish to try it out after watching baby played till very shiookk.
Haha.
Download download.
DC++ is facing problem now I think.
I can't even open any of the hub. ><


Was cam-whoring just now and I found that this photo is TMD not look like me.

How do you think?
It's not because of the mask I think but the hair.
==
Right?



Going to class or not ler?
Tell me ler.
=x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers