Tuesday, December 14, 2010

new life .

I'm back from busyness, my bloggy.
I miss you so much.
Haha.
Sorry that I was super busy in managing my new life in Singapore.
But I am free to update today.
Yuhoooo.

Went Singapore last Wednesday.
The very first time to travel abroad, stay and work abroad as well.
Congratz, I was sick right I reached Singapore.
Sucks. Gastric.
I suffered for the whole week and I went for chinese traditional medical clinic today which baby's mummy insists and recommends to me for curing the damn illness.
According to her, the doctor is just like 再世华佗, haha.
I hope the 5 packs of medicines really works for my 先天性胃下垂.
Amitofat.

I went for Admin Assistant interview last Thursday at Aljuniet.
I have to go to the company again for the second interview on this coming Thursday and I wish I can really start working on Friday as I don't want to face the old folk in the house and I am so lazy to look for a new job again.
Haha.
Gonna thanks to my beloved Ah Chian who is now becoming my roommate in Singapore.
She is my Senggarang kaki too.
Weeeee.
=]
Wish me good lucks people.
I mean, urhm, not only on this Thursday.
 Okiee??
Appreciate so much yea.
Haha.


I found this photo at grandma's house last night.
Haha.
I was so cute and fair.
I seriously want my fair skin back.
=[


16 years later. Haha.

Bought these gingerbread-man @ Holiday Plaza just now.

Baby was trying to fit into my shoes. New shoes please. Roar~

The birthday present. How wish I could celebrate with you right on 24th December.  ='[

The love-present.
 I love you, my darling.
Thanks to auntie and uncle for caring me so much these days too.
Wonder if I could come back to baby's house next time when I am off from work.
Because baby is going back to INTI soon.
='[
Miss me okayy?
Like gonna crazy that kind.
Hahahahaha.






I'm so in love with you.
Listen to my heart which is beating for you.






4 comments:

Johanna said...

hi^^hav a view here....new template ,nice!!

W.Jing said...

Do follow me okay? haha. thankiew berry much. :)

Johanna said...

ok...follow me too =]

Johanna said...

cannot lei!!

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers