Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally .

Have been here for 2 weeks.
Finally I got my job.
Admin assistant cum sales coordinator for UniformsHub Company.
Start to work tomorrow.
Hope it will be a good starting for me in Singapore.
=]


Tadang````
The contract between me and the company.
Weee.
So excited.
I have to rest 99 today and keep sufficient energy for tomorrow.
Keep fighting.
Yeah~
I wanna buy clothes at Bugis.
I wanna buy clothes for baby from Stage (Show Lo Zhi Xiang's branded clothes branch in Orchard).
I wanna save money to pay back to daddy.
I wanna ... I wanna ...
Shop with Ah Chian !
Haha.
Must tahan first.
=D

Jiayouss.
I can do it.
To know more about the company, visit HERE.

Thanks to those who give me lotsa lucks.
Especially baby and Ah Chian.
Hugs.
=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers