Wednesday, December 15, 2010

miss you .




I'm so boring right now.
Nothing to do and hiding in the room alone.
I wish I can go for my job as soon as possible.
If not, I will start to think of a lot of things.
Think about my family and of course, my beloved laogong.
I miss him.
I was webcam-ing with him just now.
I enjoy it although I can't hear any sound from there.
How could I survive without meeting him starting from this week onwards?
I wonder.
I hope I won't cry as baby said we are just temporarily separated.
='{
But it is so hard to endure the feeling.
You get me?
I miss him for every single second.
His pampering.
His smile.
His naughty-ness.
His everything.
That's why I need something to do to get rid of this feeling.
I'm waiting for the call.
Tomorrow morning.
I hope they keep their promise well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers