Monday, December 20, 2010

grrrrr .

I'm back to Singapore again.
Grrrrrr.
Have to wait till Friday le luh.
Going back home to eat 汤圆.
=)

Okayy.
I'm here to blog about the awesome birthday party at my house yesterday.
Let's start the pictorials.

Maii sexy girl  ;)

Do they look like twins?

Maii angle is cute to the core !




Drooling?



One of the birthday girls.  :D









I like presents too !!


I love my big big family very very much !


Happy birthday kids!
Haha.
Everybody was asking me where is my darling.
Opps.
Unfortunately, my darling had dated with Mr.Pow.
Jealous sial.
Haha.
Next time bah.
New Year is coming soon.
=D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Job job job.
I need a job.
Jiayou Wong Wan Jing !!!!!!!!!




Take care baby.
IMY. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers