Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fair Price .


The chocolates' prices in Fair Price are really damn damn cheap.
They are offering for Christmas.
And today is the last day.
Dated Ah Chian at 8.30p.m. and started our Fair Price shopping.
LOL.
Just like 2 aunties.
Haha.
Seeeeeeeeeee.
10 packs of Kinder-bueno only costs $9.45.
Cheap like OMG.
Haha.
Actually the things in Singapore are really cheap but don't turn it into Ringgit Malaysia la.
Wish to get an iphone for myself but it seems like an impossible mission.
Sigh.
Money money moeny ...
I wonder how much I can really save in this half year.
There are too many things calling me to bring them home.
Yea, I mean .. they are tempting me.
Haha.
Oppss.




你感动了我
一次又一次
谢谢你
快700天咯
哈哈
我们的爱
宝贝
我是你阴魂不散的小天使

 ♥



4 comments:

黑小魔之家 said...

你拿什么PASS?? 如果是SPASS还是EPASS的话。IPHONE是不用DEPOSIT, 一个月56SGD的PLAN的话32G,大约256可以拿到,但是每个月你的电话费大约是60SGD

W.Jing said...

普通work permit罢了 因为我的diploma cert还没出
我只想买电话 不想签contract 哈哈

黑小魔之家 said...

SGD 888咯。

W.Jing said...

是iphone 4还是?我只是想买二手的 因为只是拿来玩游戏罢了

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers