Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Darling in the house .

Just sent baby to Yong Peng and I'm sick right now.
Fuck.
The feeling sucks to the core.
I'm infected by my sister.
='[
Same to my daddy, mummy and cousin.
Sigh.
Fortunately I'm sick after baby went home, if not I can't be his Ahmad already.
Haha.

My room is too messy. Haha.











Thanks baby for the watch ! I love it so damn much !


Show~

Teaching time .



My bro's turn.

Bought baby this shirt.  =]

I love you so much.


big vs small




3dots of my bro's saliva. yucks.



the sleeping beauty.  xD





I love my baby boy.
Start to miss him when I was leaving Yong Peng just now.
Baby, see you next week.
Makxx.

p/s: I need to rest now. Seriously beh tahan.
='[






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers