Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HELPLESS .


Helpless.
Yea, that's the only word can describe how we feel right now.
We know and we understand.
But what to do?
We don't even get an alternative to ask the guy for the truth.
He will not answer us honestly or maybe he chooses to avoid himself from meeting us.
Don't you feel that since 2 years ago, my friends?
I am supposed to update this post with my family trip at Genting last weekend instead of throwing my tantrum here.
However, what was happened last night really made me beh tahan anymore.
We seriously need to know the reasons behind.
But it may be a forever-lie from you.
We would never know when you're gonna tell us the right things.
Or maybe you'll never do so.
The so-called kaki.
The so-called friendship.
The so-called good man.
Bullshits.
Aren't you? Piece of shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers