Thursday, November 25, 2010

1 more left .



1 more subject left !
Malaysian Economy which is the suck-est subject I am taking this semester.
The lecturer is quite good la, can't blame him for giving me low tests marks.
I deserved it as I didn't study much.
Going back home on Sunday.
Bye-bye INTI, I'm gonna come back in July 2011 for my graduation ceremony.
Hehe.
Friends, remember to buy me flowers and bear bears.
Muahahahaha.   =D
But I don't wanna say bye-bye to my babyboy.
Can I?
Gonna miss him like hell next year.   ='[
Bye-bye INTI.
Bye-bye LEOs.
Bye-bye friends.
Bye-bye forest.
Bye-bye Bistro.
Bye-bye everything.
I hope I won't come here again yet I hope I can go UK successfully in September.
Hehe.

By the way, I'm coming, Singapore.
Wish me lucks, guys.
xoxo  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers