Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lalala~




Test test test .
Malaysian Economy is just like Sejarah.
Shit man.
You know I hate Sejarah to the core.
But no choice, if you're gonna pass it, you're gonna love it as well.
My room is so damn cool now because of the new air-con.
Eh eh, I am not lanc-ing here okayy.
But really, wuhoooo... COOL.
Muahahaha.
Punch me please, I won't mind that.
Lalala~

Currently addicted to the HK drama- 读心神探
So damn fuckin' nice.
I recommend you guys to watch.
But final is just around the corner peeps.
If you can't concentrate in your study because of that reason, then ...
Smack your lappy instead of me okayy?
Haha.
Anyway, I'm gonna watch it after I have finished study all the tip-si that Mr.Eco gave us.

So, screw myself.
Genting, I'm coming.
=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers