Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 days .

 Lazy to start revision?










Stress out?















For sure I belong to the first category.
Count down 4 days to final.
I am still being so damn lazy here.
Haha.
People some more asked me, how how? final is coming, I am feeling so fuck-up now and I couldn't manage to do my revision well, how?
What should I answer?
"Aiyak, you very pro de, no need to study also can get A one.."
I used to think that those people are very fake.
Although I don't even know they are really praising you or they are just talking craps.
That's why I always don't give a flying damn but a forcing-smile to them.
Ended up, I answered, "jiayou la, take a little bit time to rest, don't force yourself too much."
Common, simple, clear!
Haha.

When final is almost there ...






When knowing the exam's schedule ...






7 days before final ...





6 days before final ...





5 days before final ...





4 days before final ...





counting down 3 days...





2 days left ...





the day before final ...





the only night left ...





1 hour before entering the exam venue ....






While exam is in the progress ...






Walk out from the exam hall ...






Mr/Mrs XXX, I am gonna kill you !






Hahaha.
I like it so much.
Best description ever, right?
All right guys, wish you good luck in your final next week !
Gambateh, jiayous !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers