Saturday, November 27, 2010

The very last moment in Seremban .

Huuuuu...
People, I'm leaving INTI tomorrow.
Going back hometown with babyboy.
He is going to stay at my house for 2 days.  *only 2 days huh, ='[
Went Seremban with babyboy today to get some PSP games for my brother.
I'm supposed to pack my things now, but I'm so lazy weyy.
Need help ler, anybody?
Haha.
Just ended a call from Munyee.
She is doing quite well people.
That's what we want to hear, right?
It's great to know that.  =]


my handsome babyboy.


beloved French Toast-Oldtown.

Sleepy eyes. @@


my new bracelet from baby. weeeee. i'm lovin' it.  =]

We couldn't turn back in life.
Or maybe I have to say, we shouldn't.
Be mature people.
Do think maturely in order not to leaving yourselves any regret.
It is just a piece of shit.
I have to tell you, I have my own life now.
I'm very happy with my babyboy.
He sayang me really really much.
I myself don't even know how much I love him.
I mean, urhmm, the love is just too much.
Hahahaha.
What la, I don't know how to explain ma.
zong zhi jiu shi hen duo hen duo !!
Hahahaha.
So, please stop doing stupid things.
Thank you berry beryy much.

Pack things pack things.
Tata.

\(≧▽≦)/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers