Friday, March 5, 2010

Random .




Photos of the day.

As you guess, we went Seremban again.
Haha.
We can't really escape from that place.
SZ said " Seremban is a suck place. Why still go there?"
Duh.
You see. This Serembanian said this kinda words.
Haha.
But I can't deny what he had said la.
Haha.
It's just like a kampung luh.
I think BP is better than it.
Hehe.

Recently, my mood is ruined by those bloody assignments.
CRI-debate. OMFG. The second time trying to debate in school.
But the last time I debated when I was in Primary 5.
Muahaha.
I couldn't really remember what the topic was.
I will debate for the topic " Examinations should be abolished" and I am the opponent.
Haha.
Should be easier right?
Hope so.
:)

By the way, baby went to Malacca tonight as Dota match is going to start at 9.50am tomorrow.
I plan to go back to BP tomorrow but I am so lazy.
So, this weekend will be a free weekend for me in INTI without going for work.
Haha.
Wish baby the best luck for winning the match.

I seems very tire right now.
I wonder why.
Maybe I already get used to sleep early after I came back from CNY.
Haha.
Is it good for me?
Perhaps. Because I will wake up early than before.
Haha.
Most lately at 12pm.
Sounds good right?
Haha.
I think so la.
So,
Good night friends.
Good night bloggie.
Good night dear.
Good night world.



Toodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers