Monday, March 29, 2010

Take care .

To Ah Mey aka Khoo Xue Mey :
Take care
保重
注意する
Jaga diri baik-baik

Four languages I used to remind you to take the very good care of yourself in Japan.
Although I am not sure whether the "take care" in Japanese is in the correct form as I use the Google translator to translate it into Japanese.
Haha.
Please note it in your mind always.
You are the most independent girl among us.
So, I believe you can do it in Japan too.
The distance is so far away from Malaysia.
But don't ever try to forget the function of your msn and facebook.
Keep in touch with us once you're free.
See you next year, dear.


Insist to avoid myself to keep thinking those sad things as I don't wanna let any of my tears to roll down.
I just dislike this kinda leaving atmosphere you know.
Sigh.
Anyway, just hope that Ah Mey will be fine at Japan for the 5 years.
:)
I am proud of being her best kaki.




Took this yesterday before going out to have Sushi with my family and workers.
New pant and new shirt.
I like both of them muchiee.
:D
1 week+ didn't update my bloggie.
Everyone is rushing for the assignments and tests and I still feeling free to update my blog.
LOL.
mm zhai si. (please pronounce in hokkien then you'll know)
But I promise, I will start to do something after my dinner la huh.
Hehe.

Baby and I went for a movie last Wednesday.
I wished to watch "Alice In Wonderland 3D" but baby refused to go to Midvalley as it is too far and it will waste our time.
Then no choice, MBO Seremban again.
Baby wanted to watch "Daybreakers" and I chose "Under The Mountain", however.
It ended up for us to watch what I chose.

Baby rated 6.5 as it uses too many computer technology in this movie and baby keep commented on that.
That's why he rated a low mark.
Hmmm..
I rated 7.5 which is located in "still not bad" level.
Haha.
Baby is the kinda high-requirements people when everything comes to movies.
He likes to watch movie and he watched thousand of movies in these years I think.
Haha.
I remember that he watched "Yes Man" for 5 times or more.
Because of him, I start to touch with his movie world and we get used to watch movie together when we are free.
Sounds good, right?
:P


Okay.
End my post now and go to dabao luh.
Buhh buaiii people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers