Saturday, March 13, 2010

Northumbria .

I am now blogging with the great Dove body shampoo smell.
I bought it yesterday.
It's nice.
:)

It's the second time that I update my blog today.
LOL.
I wish to blog today's things out instead of going to bed so early.
Haha.
First of all, let me introduce my new college- Northumbria University.

It's located at Newcastle, UK.
Hehe.
Looking forward to it yea.
Hope that I can learn a lotsa things there and for sure, I wish baby will be there too.
So people, how do you feel?

Working hours was sucks because of an uncle. ==
I wonder that I should call him uncle or what.
But I really think that he is belonged to uncle category la.
So annoying.
Insist to get my phone number even though he knows that I have bf.
Diu.
Think first la. No brain a?
How old are you?
Told baby about this.
And he was like "why my gf so laku huh? don't know what's the great things on her that attracts those man"
Heyyyyyyyyyyy
Melvin Tey, remember that, you're in the list of the admires also horr.
Haha.
Your lao po is pretty de, jangan main main.
:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers