Friday, March 12, 2010

Please people, behave yourself .

Purposely took this photo because I missed the scene that we drank the Coke by coincidence.
So baby asked me to take it again.
Haha.

Yea yea yea, We ordered MCD again.
LOL.
Because of raining okay. *a lousy excuse*
2 large sets of Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and 9 pieces of McNuggets.
Haha.
How full and satisfied.
:)

Choon Soon just texted me in msn.
And I got to know something that really freak me out.
People are born to be different; yea, I know about that.
People are born to be knowledgable; yea, I do know about that too.
People are born to be............... blah blah blah and blah.
But people are not born to be too SENSITIVE okay.
God.
It's only a small little thing but it is enough to make me understand what kinda person that you're now.
YOU'RE JUST TOO SENSITIVE.
You're 25-years-old some more.
Don't tell me you still not mature enough?
How shame.
It ends up for me to lose a friend, again.
And I just like losing a friend for no reason.
Yea, I lost one before because of her sensitive-ness too, that's why I use "again" to end the sentence.
Please people, do have a limit okay?
You want to be sensitive okay, I don't mind, I won't care.
But I care, I mind and I hate when you are behaving too sensitive, like shit.

Sigh.
I still want to sigh although baby hate it to the max.
Haha.
It really makes me feel better ma.
:D

4 assignments are waiting for me to date them.
Gonna arrange the time for them already.
Hehe.
I am coming, my dear STA-CRI-ECO-CSC assignments.
Be patient yea.
XP

Tata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers