Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally I can online!!!
The damn Maxis Broadband is having a damn problem that made me can't online while I was working.
Fortunately, I have downloaded some drama from DC++.
And they accompanied me today.
Phiew~

I am totally tire right now.
But I still decide to blog everything out.
Although there's nothing that is too special which make me behtahan to blog it out la.
Haha.
Duh.

Baby's message woke me up at 8 something this morning.
He said he got to go back to JB as his grandma passed away.
OMG.
I was like "huh? y so sudden?"
Baby was in bad mood that time so we just chatted for a while.
But then I can't fall sleep and baby asked me go for bed right after his last message,though.
That's why I am so tire right now luh.
Haha.

Sigh.
I just need to sigh as loud as I can.
I will feel better but baby always said that it will make me become older.
Haha.
Do you believe that?
I do but I still did it.
I miss baby. Sigh.
Why am I so fuckin' missing him?
I wonder.
I miss him while the time was almost 10pm just now.
Because I saw nobody standing there and wait for me to finish my work.
Because he was not there to accompany me.
Waiting for his call now.
I will wait for it no matter how late.
Baobeii.
I am tire yet I am not tire of missing you.
:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers