Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disgusting .




Pissed off.
Start my words with dirty words again.
You know. The black guy.
Doiii.
Totally disgusting to the core!
Walao A.
You better stay away from me, as far as possible.
Else you will get punch for sure!

Calm down calm down.
Relax.
Haha.
After STA class, Shin fetched Nana, JC and I went Iceroom for lunch.
The Curry Spaghetti was quite ok.
But I think the Nasi Lemak looked better ler. :P

Going to debate on next Thursday which is the CRI group assignment.
First speaker o wei.
Quite nervous also la but that's what I chose yesterday.
Anyway, jia you jia you. :)

Wong Wan Jing is currently facing bankruptcy.
Haha.
Mummy mummy, I want money liao huh.
Gotta act like a spoiled child to mummy le.
Haha.

Dear, thanks.
:)
Heart you always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers