Friday, July 31, 2009

The results of this semester fucks.

Drop to the core.

Haix.

Especially CSC. ><

Have to put more effort on final exam.

I don't think that I can be hardworking although I get such a bad coursework marks now.

Haha.

江山易改,本性难移

Get it? Hmm.

I had dinner with baobeii around 2 hours ago.

Haha.

Was so glad that his reults are improving.

And he didn't reject me for my dinner request.

Haha.

I am glad for you my baby.

You did well this semester.

Keep it up, okay?

I am here for you. =)

Something occurs in my gang.

But I just know half of the things?

Haha.

Cincai la.

It's better that not involve myself into it.

Haha.

Guys who read my post today, please remember that don't ever try to trust a person easily even though he or she is your freaking best friend.
--

Ended my presentation yesterday.


* Was presenting. XD

* The groupy picture. =)



Left the very last presentation next Monday.

Gambateh.

--

Went baobeii's house last night.

Hehe.

Got his damn sweet sayang.

I'm loving it. =)

* Haha. Hugging baobeii's furly leg? XD

* Our hands and baobeii's stomach.

Hearts you deeply.

Mr. Number 9.







Toodles. =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers