Sunday, July 5, 2009



I just wish to smile like before.

Can I ?

I don't want to have such a damn fake smile.

I don't want to pretend that I am a happy person right now.

The feeling is suck.

It tortures me.

Make me hard to breathe.

That's why I need beer to anesthetize me.

I know it can only let me forget everything temporary.

Why not I have a try?
She just wishes to get drunk and forget everything.

I need a wish right now.

I wish you are beside me.

Touching my head and say you love me.

Hugging me with your warmest body and hands.

Kissing me with your wet and warm lips.

That's already enough for me to cover the pain.

How can I go through the emptiness inside my heart right now?

I need you baby.

Where are you?

T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers