Monday, July 13, 2009

[ LEO Mission . ]


12th, July.

KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.

LEO Mission started at the time around 8am.

Was 3G-ing with baobeii for one and a half hour long at midnight.

And Shugan gave me a really energetic and active boy.

That's why my energy is totally run out after I reached INTI. =x

Reached KLCC about 8.30am.

But the kids arrived at 10.30am. LOL

My sleeping was wasted. T.T

Okay.

Let the pictures to talk about how the day was. =)


* We reached. =)

* I like the fountain !

* Sampat girl started to do sampat thing. XD

* Reached the park for gathering and briefing.

* My breakfast. Kaka.


* Kids arrived and were waiting for their own group.

* He is my kid. Lim Yeong Yew. He likes to draw.

* Two weird jie jie and gor gor. XD

* Three of us. =)

* Going in to the Petrosains.

* Kids were addicted to it.


* Were waiting for the helikopter.



Came out from the KLCC around 5pm.

Really can't tahan anymore.

Finally....


* I fell sleep. XD

Reached INTI and went INTI Mart to buy cup noodles.

Run out of energy totally.

Some more my throat is going to have problem.

T.T

I still feeling tire right now.

Haix.

Rushing for assignment,however.

Damn.

Can't find any information.

Grrrrrr.....

Getting crazy soon.

Baobeii

I MISS YOU O. :)














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers