Monday, July 6, 2009

[ My first effort which fulled of love . ]

Listen to our love song " Far Away " from Nickelback right now.

Thinking of you and having my lunch.

I feel so sleepy even though I am eating.

LOL

But it's worth for me to see you once today. =)

Will have my rest after CSC class later.

Hope my egg fried rice with curry chicken won't make you vomit.

As this is my very first meal that I cooked it myself with rice cooker.

Haha.


* in the progress. =)

Feel kinda glad when I saw those bubbles were rushing to pop out.

My brain full of sampatness that time I think.

Haha. XD


* I done it !

I am not trying to push myself la huh.

The fired rice smells good !

Hahaha.

Mama.

I am no longer useless !

Haha.

Eh eh eh.

What's wrong la.

Smells good doesn't mean tasty ler.

But my Mr. Melvin sure will say it's nice to eat although he get stomachache after eating.

Haha.

I really hope that it is eatable lo.

I don't want my lovely lunch for baobeii become laxative. =x

Haha.

Gonna wash up all the dishes lo.

Toodles. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers