Monday, July 20, 2009

[ Home sweet home . ]

Went back home on Saturday noon.

Hooray.

It's so excited when you reached home and saw the things that you grow up with.

Especially your family.

But

I was sick when I reached home.


Haix.

Kinda pekcek. ><

Luckily I feel better now.

Haha.

Reached INTI around 6pm.

And made some bo bia for baobei.

Hehe.

Thanks xiao yi for cooking it. =)


* Yesterday we had our dinner at Sushi King.


* My cutie. =)

* He likes it. Hehe.

The days passed just in a minute.

Hmm..

Start to miss home again.

Haha.

Have to study lo.

Hope I can get back my healthy body. ='(

Thanks baobei Melvin for accompanying me all the time.

I am so sorry for that day.

Bi. Next time can't be like that le o.

Haha.

Muakzz.






你的拥抱
能代替一切

당신을 사랑합니다
( salangheyo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers