Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ta ma de diao.

What's wrong with my stomach?

Gastric? Food poison?

Perhaps one day I am going to be died in gastric. :X

Oh my God.

Don't don't don't.

I can't be unhealthy start from now.

As tests 2 , presentations and final exams are coming soon.

Test 2 for Business Writing tomorrow.

Haix.

I can't scored well for my Test 1.

Hope can score well in tomorrow's test.

Gambateh.

---

I miss mummy and daddy.

I miss my home.

I wanna go back home !

At least I won't have this kinda lonely feeling at home.

I can cycle with my sister and brother.

I can play piano.

I can do whatever I like.

And I won't keep waiting for your message.

Maybe you are very busy recently so won't give me message automatically.

I should trust you. Baby.

---

Have you ever been trying to be alone everyday in a jungle?

How's your feeling?

Free?

Happy?

Enjoy?

Or lonely?

Will you still stand right beside me when I am alone?

P/s : Can I have an engage with you,baby?





悲しい

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers