Thursday, June 4, 2009

[ The post that is only for you . Mr.Melvin ]

To my dearest Melvin,

Dear, It's already 3 months, 2 weeks and 6 days we have been together. My love to you keep increasing until I can't breath without you in my life. I hope that every sweetness that you have gave to me will stay as the moment was totally perfect. Nothing can be the replacement for it. Please don't let it go away from me. =)

Just one chance,
Just one breath,
You make my life sweet with your hugs, your kisses, your pacify and your pamper.
I want you to stay.
I need to hear you say " I love you".

There is nothing that I could say to you.
Nothing I could ever do to make you see what you mean to me.
Tears, tantrum, trouble that all I made were just because of one reason-
I love you. And I care everything about you.
All the safety are flowing freely in your arms.
I will be all that you want.
All my life, I will be with you forever and make everything okay.
I thought that I have everything.
I didn't know what life could bring to me.
But now
I realized that
You are the precious thing I got.
The only one I let inside my heart.
The only one I think about every moment.
I am not gonna ever, ever let you leave.
You are all I want.
You are all I got.

You got the power to make me weak inside.
You leave me breathless,sometimes.
Cause I am drowning in your love.
I can't imagine life without your love.
And even forever don't seem like long enough.

Deep inside
In the corner of my mind
I am attached to you.
You know you have made me blind.
Like I never ever loved no one before.


Thanks for everything that you have gave me.
Thanks for being my side whenever I need a shoulder to lean.

Treasure my love with your heart.
That's the only longing that I have.


From dearest Jing.


My heart beats because of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers